Due to the
suit adaption I did at the beginning of the week I had to revise my plan,
however this worked really well and I have kept on top of my work for the
majority of the week. On Thursday I started my dye samples and I am happy with
how they are starting to look, however we ran out of dye so were unable to
continue. I will continue experimenting with the dye samples next week. I
continued with hat making this week, stretching the felt onto the head block. I
am really enjoying hat making however it is time consuming and I am starting to
feel like I may be taking on to much work at the moment. I started my 3PO
trousers and I have put the pockets in them, I didn’t collect my zip in time
though and I have yet to put a zip into trousers so this is something I will do
on Monday morning. I have prepped my waistband so as soon as I have done the
fly I will be able to add the waistband. I feel that Monday will be rushed so I
will need to get as organised and prepared as I can be before. My BE suit is
really starting to be left behind and I really need to have a final push to
complete it and prepare it for the photo shoot. Finally I have my PPP unit that
I really need to push myself to complete as soon as possible. I feel that if I work
as I have been this week and add the PPP unit in I will complete everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment