Friday, 5 April 2013

Week 13 Reflection


This week has been very busy. Monday was the bank holiday and I was working Tuesday so I didn’t go into uni until Wednesday when I had my photo shoot for my suit I created in SDP. This went really well and I am happy with the images. I took several photos and here is an unedited image. 



I then had a fitting with the Gang members for 3PO, I was the only maker in this fitting and had to make adjustments to two suits and mark on where decoration will be going. I have undertaken the role of a tailor for the 3PO project and I am therefore going to be helping to work on all the sourced suits. On Thursday I then had my second fitting and this went really well. I only have minor alterations on the suit so I should be able to finish this soon. I will have to carefully start to balance my work between 3PO and BE to make sure I get everything done on time. I also need to start working on my PPP unit as this is a very important unit of work and it is due in soon. I am happy with where I am with all my practical work I just need to catch up with my theory work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment