Thursday, 4 April 2013

Second Fitting


Trousers

I am really happy with the fit of the trousers and with braces they are sitting really nicely. They just need lengthening slightly by 1.5cm at the front and 3cm at the back but I have left excess around the turn up to account for this.




Waistcoat

The waistcoat is slightly baggy along the neckline this can be fixed by taking in the shoulders by ¼” by the neck. Once this is done it has a really nice fit.
Note: buy a buckle.







Jacket

The shape of the jacket good now and I am happy with how it looks. The armhole needs making bigger at the top and ever so slightly at the bottom; a very thin shoulder pad also needs adding.  The back pitch needs lowering so the sleeve sits in straighter.  The sleeve needs looking at, the head needs to be reduced, the length needs to be shorter and the elbow raised. The collar is almost there but needs to be more curved in the draft. 







No comments:

Post a Comment