Saturday, 27 April 2013

A Midsummer Nights Dream - Saturday


By Saturday everything was running very smoothly and there were only minor repairs to the fairy costumes. There was a matinee performance and then an evening one. In between the performances I pressed and cleaned shirts again and did some minor repairs on fairy costumes. After the final show we had to bag all the costumes, pack up the costume room and load it into the van as part if the get out. 

Working on this production has been a really good experience. When I entered the theatre for this production I felt that I new what I was doing and that I was confident in all the tasks I had to achieve. I believe I have built on past experiences of assisting in wardrobe and dressing and after this experience I believe I would feel confident in working backstage in a theatre after graduation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment