For this Project I will be creating a three-piece suit for
the coachman from On the Razzle. This is a 1930’s style suite including
a lounge jacket, waistcoat and Plus fours. I am looking forward to creating this suit as it is for a
live performance so I will have to work for a designer and as part of a costume
team. I will also get to see the suit being used in a performance and be part
of the team helping with the running of the performance. This is something that
I really enjoy doing and hope to get a lot more experience in over my third
year. I also have 8 weeks to produce a three-piece suit which will force me to
plan and organise my time effectively and work as efficiently as possible.
Overall this is going to be a really exciting project which will further my knowledge
in tailoring and give me more experience of working on a live production.

No comments:
Post a Comment