Thursday, 17 January 2013

Plan - 17th Jan


As I worked the weekend and was then ill all week I am now behind on IS and EMP, because of this I have decided to create a plan for this week so I can catch up on all the work I need to. Below is the plan and I can print off a version and tick things off and add to it as I go.  If this is useful for this week I will continue using this as my method of planning.

Day
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Thursday
17th Jan
-
Make a Plan
Call for samples
Go to library
IS essay
Friday
EMP research
BLOG! – Backdate

IS essay
Line Drawings and designs
Saturday
IS essay
Get Measurements?
IS essay
FCSB - Christchurch
Sunday
IS essay
Bind IS Essay
Line Drawings and designs complete

Put Research together in folder

Monday
Meeting
Hand in IS

Show G everything and get opinion
Start pattern drafting
BLOG
Tuesday
Pattern Draft
Meet for tea 4:00
BIC: 6.00
Wednesday
Check Patterns
Cut out in Calico
BLOG
Thursday
Weymouth Fabric Sourcing?
Mark tack
Friday
Put together
BIC: 6.30
Saturday
Finish putting together

BIC: 6.30
Sunday
Work book
Blog entries
Prepare for fitting


No comments:

Post a Comment