As I have chosen
a self-directed project I am working on my own, therefore I have to consider
budgeting for this project. I have referred back to my previous work books to
find costings of materials that will be needed, the prices and amounts of these
fabrics should be accurate so I have marked these in white. As I am yet to find
the cloth and the amounts are uncertain I have marked these in red. From this
estimate I am going to set my budget at £350. I will update this budget sheet
throughout the project to keep track of costings and amounts used.
| Fabric | Use | Amount | Price | Cost |
| Wool | Top cloth | 5 | £40.00 | £200.00 |
| Lining | Lining | 5 | £10.00 | £50.00 |
| Silesia | Pockets | 1.5 | £3.45 | £5.18 |
| Hair canvas | All | 2 | £6.50 | £13.00 |
| Shoulder canvas | Jacket front | 0.5 | £6.50 | £3.25 |
| Breast felt | Jacket front | 0.5 | £6.60 | £3.30 |
| Collar canvas | collar, cuffs waistband | 0.5 | £6.20 | £3.10 |
| Collar melton | collar | 0.25 | £6.60 | £1.65 |
| Ice wool | arm holes | 0.25 | £6.10 | £1.53 |
| Stayflex | Pockets, Lapel | 0.5 | £2.95 | £1.48 |
| Thread | Top cloth | 4 | £1.50 | £6.00 |
| Thread | Lining | 2 | £1.50 | £3.00 |
| Buttons | Fly | 5 | £0.50 | £2.50 |
| Buttons | Waistcoat | 7 | £1.00 | £7.00 |
| Buttons | Jacket | 5 | £1.50 | £7.50 |
| Buttons | Jacket cuffs | 9 | £1.00 | £9.00 |
| Estimated total cost | £317.48 | |||
No comments:
Post a Comment