Friday, 22 February 2013

Week 7 Reflection


I have worked really slowly this week and I feel that this is probably due to the fact that I m not pushed for time as my fitting is not until the 28th. This means that I have not been pushing myself to work hard and because of this I have not been achieving as much as I should be I also did not receive my lining until Wednesday which pushed me back slightly however I should have found other tasks to complete instead of waiting time. I still have not completely finished my jetted pockets and I also have not completed my trouser pockets.  I have also fallen behind on my blog entries and workbook. However I have done some work on PPP and I have planned my portfolio and started my evaluation. Next week I will have to work really hard to be prepared for my fitting and hopefully I will keep this hard work up and keep on top of my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment