Saturday, 1 December 2012

Final Week - Evaluation


The final week of this project has been very busy, not only have I had to complete my suit but I have also had to finish my workbook, keep this Blog updated and work on my Investigative Study for a tutorial which was on the 30th. As my Production is after hand in I have been given an extension as I would not be able to write about costume parade, dress rehearsals and the production. This is really helpful and I have been able to focus on finishing the costume over the theory work, however I have worked hard to try and complete all aspects of the work. I am really pleased with how the costume has turned out and I feel that it reflects the design. I am really looking forward to the costume parade on Monday and I hope that there are no last minute changes. All I have left to do on the garment is put the buttons and button hols onto the jacket and this will be done after the costume parade as I want to note where they are and make sure they are put on in the correct position.

No comments:

Post a Comment