Sunday, 4 November 2012

Weekly Reflection


This week has been quite slow, as I have had several days work and also helped out on other projects. This meant that I didn’t have time to start work on my waistcoat and I didn’t get enough work done on my jacket. Because of this I will have to really push myself next week to make sure I keep on track and don’t have to rush towards the end of the project. However this week I have spent a lot of time on my Investigative study and catching up on my workbook. This week was really important though as I had my fitting and this has given me an idea of where I am in the project and what level I am working to.

Plan
  • Jacket
  • Make alterations
  • Put together
  • Draft Sleeve
  • Cut out in sleeve in calico and put in, check hang on the stand and hopefully on actor
  • Cut out sleeve in top fabric and put together


Waistcoat
  • Cut out waistcoat and mark tack
  • Pockets
  • Any alterations


Trousers
  • Attach cuffs and waistband
  • Attach fastenings

No comments:

Post a Comment