Saturday, 2 March 2013

Week 8 Reflection


I have finally completed all the jacket and waistcoat pockets and attached the canvases to both the jacked and the waistcoat. I have really pushed myself this week due to the fitting and it has paid off. However I did not put the pockets in the backs of the trousers, this is now something I have to consider weather I am going to do it or not.  The fitting went really well and I am pleased with how it is looking. In my original plan I was hopping to have my suit almost finished at his point of the project however I have only just had the first fitting. I will be starting the second part of EMP on Monday and therefore I will now re-consider my full time plan making sure I allow for both projects. I will do this after I have attendee the TPO meeting on Monday. I feel that I have not achieved my original goals as I underestimated the time that I hoped things would take. Also as this is such a long project it is easy to think that I have plenty of time for everything however it is really important for me to make sure I do keep on top of things and make sure I work really hard to finish this first part of my EMP project so I can fully focus on the second part of the project. I also have to make sure I find time to complete my PPP project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment