After the dress rehearsal we had loads to do, we drove up to strawberry hill early but discovered we couldn't go into the room until 2. We went to Kingston again to source tights for the dancers as well as extra make up. we also looked for alternate dresses for Isabella. once this was done we went back to strawberry and started barking down the dancers costume.
Braking down was something which I have never done before so I was learning as I went along. i found it a really fun process and I feel the costumes changed very dramatically once this had been done and they now fit the requirements much better. I fell that as the performance goes on we will continue to brake down and add to there costumes and it will be a changing proses. once the costumes were broken down we started to dress the actors and start on make up. How ever we received a message that one of the dancers, Charlotte had hurt her ankle at collage and was being taken to A&E this not only meant that they were a dancer down but two of the other dancers had driven here to and were also going to be late. we dresses and made up the dancer we did have and were ready in time for the call but now had to wait for the others to turn up. we prepared ourselves and as soon as they arrived we worked as a team to get them ready. After this the performance ran smoothly and everyone was happy with the outcome.
I am having a brake for 2 days now as I have to be at uni for my SDP project but i will be back to dress for Thursday nights performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment